Monday, July 11, 2016

Korea Cosmetics 101: Review about THE FACESHOP and KAKAO FRIENDS cosmetics

South Korea is known to be one of the most dynamic and innovative country when it comes to cosmetic products. Koreans and foreigners alike will definitely be overwhelmed by the endless number of cosmetics brands and products that they can choose from. I personally not into cosmetic products (especially make-ups) because of so many reasons. First, I am not really knowledgeable on how to put cosmetic products properly especially make-ups. Second, it will took so much of my time if I try to put some. Third, I personally prefer going out with my bare face because I believe beauty is not just about having make-up on but also on how you behave and portray your self whenever you go. Lastly, I don't usually buy cosmetic products (especially make-ups) for the reason that it is sometimes pricey. Also given that I have a very sensitive skin it is quite hard for me to find the cosmetic products that actually match my skin type. 

On the other hand, I think I was lucky enough because I was able to win an award after I joined this event which asked us to share THE FACESHOP and KAKAO FRIENDS (더페이스샵 X 카카오프렌즈) cosmetic products in any Social Networking Sites (SNS) that we have like Facebook and Instagram among others. The prizes at stake in that event are 치아씨드 피지 잡는 수분 크림 (Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream Kakao), 더페이스샵 피지 잡는 수분 쿠션 (Oil Control Water Cushion), 청정 클렌징 폼 프로도 (Purifying Cleansing Foam Frodo), and 에티켓프레스 데오드란트 스프레이 (Deodorant Spray). 

So here is my review about it.

Review of "Oil Control Water Cushion"
After trying the Oil Control Water Cushion I feel that I actually didn't put any make-up on my face because the make-up was too light. However, what I observed (maybe due to my sensitive skin) is that the cushion is not really lasting for even an hour so technically I need to re-apply it every now and then. (Tip: To make the make-up stay longer you can apply first THE FACESHOP Oil Clear Smooth and Bright Pact and then apply the Oil Control Water Cushion. This tip works pretty well for me and my friends actually told me that my make-up looks so natural because both powder neutralized and compliment each other so it makes an illusion that I actually didn't put any powder on). 

** What's inside the box: the cushion itself and a refill cushion foundation **

Product Size: 5/5 (Not too small nor too big, the size is just right that it can perfectly fit jeans pants back pocket)
Product Packing: 5/5 (The packaging looks so cute yet still look so classy)
Product Fragrance: 5/5 (The smell of the cushion is not too strong nor too weak so when you apply it to your nose area it won't make you sneeze)
Product Price: 23,000 won
  
 
 

Review of "Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream Kakao"
Product Size: 3.9/5 (Not too small nor too big, the size is just right but for people who wanted to save space in their luggage example when going for an overnight trip the product is quite bulky)
Product Packing: 5/5 (The packaging looks so cute that it actually catches the eye of people)
Product Fragrance: 5/5 (The smell of the cream is not too strong nor too weak so when you apply it to your face you will actually feel relaxed, I actually barely can differentiate the smell of Chia Seed and Aloe Vera so for those people who already get used to Aloe Vera cream you can actually use this as an alternative)
Product Price: 28,000 won

Review of "Purifying Cleansing Foam Frodo"
Honestly, I haven't try using it because my dermatologist actually prescribed me to use a specialized facial soap so I will just give an objective review about the products based on the same criteria I indicated in the previous products.

Product Size: 4.5/5 (Not too small nor too big, the size is just right but for people who wanted to save space in their luggage example when going for an overnight trip the product is quite bulky)
Product Packing: 5/5 (The packaging looks neat and chic, I actually prefer simple packaging so the product packaging looks pretty fine for me)
Product Fragrance: 5/5 (The smell of the cleansing foam is not too strong nor too weak so when you scrub it to your face you will actually feel relaxed, I personally like cleansing foam that is fragrance-less because too strong fragrance sometimes makes me sneeze when it touches my nose)
Product Price: 6,000 won

Review of "Deodorant Spray"
Honestly, I haven't try using it because I am still using the deodorant I have so far. I will just give an objective review about the products based on the same criteria I indicated in the previous products.

Product Size: 4.2/5 (Not too small nor too big, the size is just right but for people who wanted to save space in their luggage example when going for an overnight trip the product is quite bulky)
Product Packing: 5/5 (The packaging looks neat and simple)
Product Fragrance: 5/5 (The smell of the deodorant is not too strong nor too weak so it is perfect for girls who does not want to publicize that they are using one.)
Product Price: 7,000 won

No comments:

Post a Comment